We are a single doctor practice in Cleethorpes, working with the North East Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group. Our list size is around 2,800 patients.
The team is made up of:
- GP: Dr B Biswas-Saha (female)
- Locum GPs: Dr H. Jethwa (male), Dr J. Hanson (female)
- Practice Nurse: Ms Julie Prince
- Health Care Assistant: Toni Hallam
- Practice Managers: Cathy Brockwell, Holly Hill
- Reception Staff: Charlie Anne-Bennett, Maisie Sale
- Reception/Administrator: Samantha Fullwood, Leonor Martinez-Whiting
- Administrator: Kerry Bee
The practice is located in two converted houses. It contains two consulting rooms, three treatment rooms, staff offices, a staff kitchen, and a conference room. There is a spacious waiting room for patients with a TV. Notice boards are changed frequently to ensure content is up to date and appropriate.