We are a single handed GP practice working under a PMS contract with the North East Lincolnshire Clinical Commissioning Group. The list size is around 2800 patients.
The team is made up of:
- GP: Dr B Biswas-Saha (female)
- Locum GPs: Dr H. Jethwa (male), Dr J. Hanson (female)
- Practice Nurse: Ms Julie Prince
- Health Care Assistant: Toni Hallam
- Practice Managers: Cathy Brockwell, Holly Hill
- Reception Staff: Charlie Anne-Bennett, Maisie Sale
- Reception/Administrator: Samantha Fullwood, Leonor Martinez-Whiting
- Administrator: Kerry Bee
The practice is located in two converted houses encompassing two GP consulting rooms, three nurse treatment rooms, staff offices, and staff kitchen and a conference room. There is a spacious waiting room for patients with a TV. Notice boards are changed frequently to ensure content is up to date and appropriate.